Handmade with Love

31 January 2021

Positive Thoughts, Positive Life - RachelVassDesigns

 

Hello crafty peeps and happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far.  Today I am back to share my 5th card for RachelVassDesign's January release called Leafy Ribbon.  This card has more of an earthy feel to it than my usual.  This image is perfect for many different occasions and I think it would even be great for masculine cards.

 I always try to have a stash of alcohol ink backgrounds, as normally when I get out my inks I make more than 1 piece and most go to my "for later" or "I'm not too sure about it" piles.   This background in particular happened to be in the I'm not too sure about it pile, but I thought it would be perfect for this, so out it came.  To start off I printed off my image and coloured it using my Copic markers and did just some very simple colouring.  I wanted to keep the colours more earthy but with an added pop of red. Once I was done I cut it out using my Brother Scan N Cut.

I attached my inked panel directly to my cardbase and then popped up my image using some foam dimensionals.  And that's all that it needed...nothing extra...no sequins and no extra faff (yes that is a word).  I wanted to keep this an simple as possible and keep with the theme of it.  It kind of looks like the leafy vines are coming out of the blue water along a sandy shore.  

Anyways I hope you have enjoyed my card for today.  I would to hear what you think down below in the comments. Thank you very much for stopping by today and I hope that you are able to find a bit of time to sit down and get crafty.  
 
Thank you and until next time, Michelle💖

 

 

Supplies used:

  • LeafyRibbon digital stamp set
  • Silhouette Studio program
  • Brother Scan N Cut
  • Ranger alcohol ink - various colours
  • Isopropyl alcohol or Ranger blending solution
  • Copic markers - BG90, 93. 96.99, 72, 75,78, R29, 39, 59, W1 3 5 and 0 
  • Marabu alcohol ink paper
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
  • Tombow Multi Mon glue
  • Stampin' Up! foam dimensionals

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature