Handmade with Love

11 January 2021

I Love You Fairy Much - Streamside Studios

 

Hello and happy Monday crafty people!  Today I am back sharing an adorable fairy card, that is perfect for Valentine's day or any day really when you want to let someone know how much they mean to you.  I don't normally send out Valentine's cards, but I may this year to let some special little girls in my life know how much I love them.  Let's get creating!

I absolutely adore this sweet little fairy...let's call her Sparkle.  I think it's a very fitting name for her!  This little fairy is from the Fairy Fun Valentines digital stamp set from Streamside Studios and she is beautifully illustrated.  I love these images from Shawne!  To create this card I first printed out the image (maybe a bit bigger than I had wanted, but the bigger the better, right?) and the sentiment using my laser printer.  I cut her out with my Scan N' Cut and then started to add some colour to her to bring her to life with my Copic markers.

Next I got out one of my 10 half bottles of Stardust Stickles (okay maybe not 10 bottles, but pretty close)  and added some sparkle to her wings because you can't be a fairy doesn't without sparkly wings. I used a paintbrush to try and give it a light layer of the stickles, as it can sometimes clump up and ntot look very fairy like.  I also added some little white dots around the bottom of her dress using a white gel pen.

For my background I wanted to keep this more clean and simple but I still wanted to add a bit of interest, so I added a stenciled heart background using a light pink Distress Oxide ink.  I then added that to my top folding card base with some foam tape and then added Sparkle and the sentiment also with some little foam squares.  I finish it off I added a few sequins in a co-ordinating light pink.

 
And there you have it!  The sweetest little fairy you ever did see!  She really is pretty adorable with her little hairbow and garland of hearts.  I had fun with her and colouring her too!  I hope you love her just as much as I do!  If you head on over to Streamside Studios Etsy shop you will find so many other absolutely adorable digital stamp sets filled with the cutest images ever!  
 
As always I thank you very much for stopping by and spending some time with me.  I hope you have yourself a wonderful day and take a bit of time for yourself to get crafty!  
 
Thank you and until next time,
Mchelle 😄 


Supplies used:
  • Streamside Studios Fairy Fun digital stamp set
  • Silhouette Studio program
  • Canon laser priner
  • Brother Scan N' Cut
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
  • Copic markers - BV000, 00, 02, Y11, 21, E000, 00, 10, 15, 51, 53, R00, 11, 20, 22, RV000, 00, 02, 04, 10 and 0.
  • Ranger Distress Oxide INk Spun Sugar
  • Picket Fence Life Changing brush
  • MFT Full of Heart stencil
  • Stickles Star Dust
  • Tonic Studios guillotine paper trimmer
  • 3M foam tape
  • Stampin'Up dimensionals foam squares
  • Avery Elle A2 size top folding cards - The Sugar Collection
  • paint brush
  • Sakura White Gelly Roll pen
  • Lucys cards - Ballerina mix sequins



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature