Handmade with Love

09 January 2021

Kindness Matters - RachelVassDesigns


 
Hello and happy Saturday!  Today I am sharing with you my second card from RachelVassDesigns new January release.  For this card I used the Cozy Winter Backgrounds digital stamp set.  I love this fun background image and the sentiment is perfect.  Kindness always matters, now more than ever!  We need to remember this and live by this everyday and always.

 
To start I printed it off and then added a bit of foil to it using my Minc machine.  It is kind of hard to see but I added an emerald watercolor foil to the bunch of berries at the top and to each heart I added some red foil. Then came the colour courtesy of my Copic markers, as usual.  The shirts have kind of a Where's Waldo feel to them 😂

 
Anyways once that was all done, I trimmed it down so that it was 1/4' smaller than my card base to give it a bit of a border.  I added it to a top folding A2 sized card base in a co-ordinating colour using some foam tape.  I then trimmed down my sentiment and added it to my card front and that's it!

I hope you have enjoyed my card for today.  It was pretty simple and really only involved a wee bit of foiling and some colouring.  This fun background does all the work for you.  

Have you been by to check out the rest of Rachel's fantastic new January release in her Etsy shop yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  Head on over there now to see it all and also her Instagram page for lots of beautiful inspiration from the rest of the design team that is sure to inspire you!  It is filled with  fun puffins, flowers, greenery and more!  This set has 2 other fun backgrounds and perfect sentiments to match!


Supplies used:

  • RachelVassDesigns Cozy Winter Backgrounds digital stamp set
  • Silhouette Studios software program
  • Canon laser printer
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
  • Copic Markers - BG90, 93, 96, W0, 1, 2, 3, 5, R24, 59, BG10, 11, 13, 15, 72 and 0
  • Thermoweb Decofoil - Emerald Watercolor and Red
  • Heidi Swapp Minc mini machine
  • 3M foam tape
  • Avery Elle A2 sized top folding card base - The Caribbean Collection
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature