Handmade with Love

08 January 2021

Have a monster-iffic birthday - Polka Dot Orchard

 


Hello and welcome back crafty friends!  Today I have a fun card to share with you all.  For this card I used the Birthday Monsters digital set from Polka Dot Orchard.  This is a super fun stamp set filled with cute little monsters and all that comes with a birthday.  And this card even has a fun little interactive element too!  Keep reading to find out what it is.

To create this card I placed the 2 monster images where I wanted them using my Silhouette software.  As I wanted 3 monsters, I took the one and flipped it so it would be facing the opposite direction, just to make it look a wee bit different.  I then printed it out all out and started to add some colour to them with my Copic markers and cut out the middle one using my Scan N' Cut. 



I added some googly eyes to all 3 of them in 2 different sizes, well because they are monsters.  For my middle monster I wanted him to stand out and have a fun interactive element, so I added a wobbler spring, which is a plastic spring to the back of it.  I then added it to the card front in the middle of the other 2. I have had these wobblers for what seems like forever and was so happy to finally be able to use them 💃.

I then added the card front to a top folding A2 size card base in a coordinating colour and added a few sequins it finish it off.  And that's it....the cutest little stack of monsters with a fun little interactive element!  Not sure who'll have more fun with this card...me or the recipient 😂


 I really hope you have enjoyed my card for today...I had lots of fun creating it, that's for sure! Make sure you head on over to Polka Dot orchard's website to check out this set and all of the other digis they have!  You are sure to find something you love!

Thank you again for spending a bit of time with me today and I hope you have a wonderful day and spend a little time getting crafty!

Thank you and until next time,  Michelle 😄


Supplies used:

  •  Polka Dot Orchard Birthday Monsters digital stamp set
  • Silhouette Studio software program
  • Brother Scan N' Cut
  • Canon laser printer
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
  • Copic markers - Y11, 13, 15, 17, 32, R81, 83, V15, 17, 20, B000, 01, 02, 04, 28, 95, 99. G000, 00, 02, 05, 16, C2 and 0
  • Prismacolor Premier markers - PB25, PB27, PB165 and PB167
  • ShinHanart Touch Twin marker YR23 and RP6
  • Hampton Art mini action wobble spring
  • Pretty Pink Posh mixed sequins
  • 3M foam tape
  • Avery Elle Aquamarine top folding A2 card base
  • Ranger Multi Medium liquid adhesive

 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature