Handmade with Love

25 January 2021

Rose Wreath - RachelVassDesigns

 
Happy Monday all!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and your week is off to a good start, no matter what you may be doing.  Today I have card 4 out of 5 to share with you from the January release from RachelVassDesigns.  This one uses the beautiful Rose Wreath digi set and it has the prettiest hand drawn images and scripty sentiments to match. Shall we?

 
 
For my card I used the individual rose image and added a cluster of 3 and arranged them and the sentiment and then printed it out.  I choose a palette of pinkish/purple Copics for my roses, as I wanted them to differ slightly in colour. Once I was happy with them, I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die....the stitching around the border of it adds a nice little detail.  I wanted to add a bit of contrast to it, so I cut off a small strip of black and white diagonal paper and added it to the left side of my piece.
 
I added some craft foam behind my coloured panel to my top folding fog grey cardbase, so it would pop off the cardfront a bit and then finished it off with a few black enamel dots to tie in the striped paper and the sentiment.

 
And that's it! This is really more of a simple card, as there isn't too much involved with it...mostly just a bit of colouring.  I really like the simplicity of this card...it allows the beautiful roses take center stage.  I hope you have enjoyed my card for today as much as I enjoyed making it.  
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a few minutes of your day with me.  I hope you are able to take a bit of time out for yourself, get a bit inky and create something wonderful!

Thank you again and until next time,
Michelle 💖


 Supplies Used:

  • RachelVassDesigns Rose Wreath Digital stamp set
  • Silhouette Studio program
  • Canon Pixma laser printer
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
  • Copic markers - G000, G00, G02 and YG17, RV000, 00, 10, 91 and 93, V91, R81 and 83
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles dies
  •  Gossamer Blue Gramercy Road enamel dots
  • white craft foam
  • Simon Says Stamp fog cardstock
  • Ranger Multi Mono liquid glue


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature