Handmade with Love

19 October 2020

Winter Flowers Bouquet



 
Hello and welcome back crafty friends!  Today I am sharing a card made using a beautiful floral image from AlexSyberiaDesign called Winter Flowers Bouquet.  This is such a beautiful image to colour and easily makes a card equally as beautiful.  Let's get to it, shall we?
 
 
For this card I simply resized and placed the image for the card front and choose a suitable font for my sentiment in my Silhouette Studio program, which btw was the hardest part of all, the font.  Once I had that all figured out and placed just right I printed it out.  I then picked out a selection of co-ordinating Copic markers to add colour to and bring it to life.  The green combo for the leaves is my fave...it's a nice earthy green.


Once I had the colouring complete, I wanted to add a wee bit of whimsy to it, so I grabbed a Prismacolor fine line marker and started to add some little dots all around it.  I first started with 5 small groupings of 3 but it didn't quite seem complete to me, so I added some more very light dots surrondning the bouquet. To finish it off I adhered it directly to my white card base and added the always necessary finishing touches of a few sparkling clear sequins.
 
And that's all...a beautiful but very simple card! When you start off with a beautiful image such as this one, you don't need a while lot more.  This is definitely a card I'd love to receive in the post from 
 someone!  
 
Thank you for spending a bit of your day with me and I hope you have enjoyed my card for today.
Thank you again and until next time,
Michelle 😄

Supplies Used:
  • AlexSyberiaDesign Winter Flowers Bouquet digital image
  • Silhouette Studios program
  • Canon laser printer 
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper
  • Copic markers various colours
  • Prismacolor Premier 01 black fine line marker 
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins
  • Tombow Multi Mono liquid glue
  • white card base
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature