Handmade with Love

20 October 2020

Fabulous Floribunda

 

 
Hello there and welcome back!  Today I am sharing a quick and simple card made using the beautiful rose image from the Fabulous Floribunda release from RachelVassDesign back in July.  The images in this set are perfect for making a simple, quick and beautiful card when you don't have alot of time.  Let's get started, shall we?

To create my card I took one of the rose images and paired it with my sentiment, arranged them accordingly and printed it off.  I then grabbed a few colours of Copic markers and coloured up this rose in soft shades of pink.  I then sat back and looked at it and thought that as pretty as the rose is and although I didn't want to add too much and wanted to keep it rather simple, it still was missing something. 

So I sat there and had a bit of quiet reflection time with the image and gave it some more thought and finally I had it.  I grabbed an older Stampin' Up! stamp set Gorgeous Grunge and added some black splatters of ink on and around the rose.  And it was perfect....that was just what it needed!  I then trimmed it down a bit to fit smaller than my card base and added it to my card base.  And that's it!

It is just as I wanted....simple but nonetheless beautiful!  It is very easy to create quick and simple cards when you start with beautiful images such as this rose.  And digital images are so easy and versatile to create many different projects.  You can make them as big or as small as you need to fit your individual needs and arrange them in so many different ways according to your project.  The possibilities are truly endless with them! 

 As always I thank you so very much for stopping by and spending a bit of time with me. It truly is very much appreciated!  Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any future posts and be sure to let me know down in the comments what you think.  Have you ever worked  with digital stamps?  If not, head on over to Rachel's Etsy shop and grab yourself 1 or 2 of her fabulous sets...you won't be disappointed.

Thank you again and until next time,  Michelle 😄

 

Supplies Used:

  • RachelVassDesign Fabulous Floribunda digital stamp set
  • Copic markers various colours
  • Silhouette Studio program
  • Canon laser printer
  • Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
  • clear acrylic stamping block
  • Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper
  • Tombow Multi Mono liquid glue                          


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature