Handmade with Love

02 September 2020

Hello September!


 Hello and happy September 1st! I can't think of a better way to welcome in a new month than share with you all that I am now part of the design team over at Rachel Vass Designs.  I am very excited to finally be able to share this wonderful news with you all! I am so incredibly proud and happy that I have been chosen to be part of her wonderfully talented and amazing team! I have shared several cards as of late made with her beautiful designs and there are many more to come!

If you haven't taken a look yet, pop on over to her shop and check out her beautiful designs....you won't be disappointed! Digital stamps are wonderful as they don't take up any physical space to store them (which is great when you have limited space in your craft room) and there are just so many different design options with them! The possibilities and creativity is pretty much endless with them! 

 Now on with my first official post as a design team member! This card was made using her Summer Leaf Background image which was released in August and I decided to give it a bit of an Autumn spin to it. I love the rich jewel tones of the leaves! The possibilities are numerous with this stamp.

This card was pretty quick and easy to pull together. I simply printed off both the image and sentiment (which is from the same stamp set), grabbed some Copic markers and started adding some colour to it and then added it all to my card base. And that's it...easy peasy lemon squeezy! It most certainly helps when you have a great image to start with.

I really hope you enjoyed my card for today. Simple, quick but still fabulous! Go on over ans check out Rachel's shape...she has so many amazing designs and there are new releases every week! Thank you so very much for stopping by today and spending a few minutes with me! Until next time, I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day. Thank you, Michelle :)

Supplies Used:






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature