Handmade with Love

18 August 2020

You are so beautiful!



Today I am back with a very simple card made with another beautiful digital stamp that I discovered recently. This gorgeous floral arrangement is from Angie Blom Digital Designs. It's such a pretty arrangement!  I am a sucker for a floral and especially one as pretty as this!

 To create this card I printed out the image and trimmed it down to 3.75"x 5". I really like having the slightly bigger border around the image on the card base...it frames it really well. I then grabbed some Copic markers and started to bring the image to life. I didn't do any complicated colouring...just a bit of shading and general colouring. Although my colouring isn't horrible, I do think I need to take some classes on improving it, because you can always learn and improve. 
 
Once it was all coloured, I added a wee bit of sparkle to the the butterfly and the middle of the flowers. You can't see it in the pics, but it is there. To finish it off I added a few of my fave clear sparkling sequins and popped it up on a fog card base. I absolutely love this colour and I always forget that I have it in my stash. It's the perfect light shade of grey...not too dark but not too light, just perfect! I need to get more of it.



And that's it...a super simple but oh so pretty floral card. I really like how it all came together so easily and effortlessly, as she had done all the prep work for you. All it needed was some colour to enhance it!

I thank you so very much for taking a few minutes of your day to spend with me. I hope you take some time out for yourself and have a great day! 

Thank you and until next time, Michelle :)


Supplies Used:

  • Angie Blom Digital Designs So Beautiful Flowers stamp set
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb card stock
  • Copic Markers 0 colourless blender, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, G02, G07, YG13, R81, R83, R85, B000, B00 and B01
  • Simon Says Stamp Fog card stock
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins in various sizes
  • Wink of Stella shimmer pen
  • white craft foam
  • Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature