Handmade with Love

17 August 2020

There's Beauty in Ordinary Things


So I've discovered a new digital stamp shop, gracielliedesigns and her designs are gorgeous! I just had to get a few and this is one of them. It's one of her new designs and it's perfect as the seasons will be changing soon. This design is so delicate and detailed, the first thing that came to mind was kraft paper and gold foil. Oh...it'll be perfect for masculine cards too!

 

It's really a very simple card, as it didn't need much fuss. I printed it up on kraft card stock and added some gold foil to it with my Minc machine. I cut it out with some stitched rectangle dies and popped it up on an ivory card base...a perfect match with the gold and kraft. All that was left was to add a few matching ivory enamel dots and a simple little metallic gold bow.


This card turned out perfect and exactly as I had planned.  I love it when that happens! Definitely go and check out her shop, as she has so many other beautiful designs!

Thank you all for stopping by my little blog today. I'd love to hear what you think down below in the comments. As always, I hope you have a wonderful day and until next time, Michelle :)

Supplies Used:

  • gracielliedesigns Simplicity digital stamp
  • Thermoweb iCraft gold decofoil
  • Minc machine
  • kraft card stock
  • Hero Arts Antique Ivory 100lb card stcok
  • My Mind's Eye Fancy That Kiss enamel dots
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies
  • Stampin' Up! gold bakers twine
  • Rangers Multi Medium Matte adhesive
  • white craft foam

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature