Handmade with Love

23 August 2020

Just Because

Sometimes simple is best! I am a sucker for a beautiful floral and this one doesn't disappoint! This floral bouquet is a digital stamp and it's from a shop on Etsy called StarJamLines. It has a lovely sketchy look to it and knew I had to have it when I saw it.

To create this card I sized and printed out my image to pretty much fill an entire A2 card front....4.25"x5.5" and I wanted the image to be the main focus of the card. I foiled it in black to give it just a bit of shine and then grabbed some Copic markers and gave it some colour to bring this bouquet to life. I added a lovely sentiment from Altenew that I feel really compliments the image and heat embossed that in black, because who wouldn't want to receive this just because....I sure would. I popped it up on a black card base to bring out the black lines of the image and also to add a bit of dimension to it. All that was left was to add a few of my favourite clear sparkling sequins (no card of mine is complete without a few sequins).

And that's it! A simple card but it's such a beautiful bouquet, it doesn't need anything else...just let the flowers take centre stage! And the black card base is the perfect backdrop for it. I hope you enjoy my card today as much as I do too! Please let me know what you think down below...I'd love to know what you think!
 

As always thank you so very much for stopping by today for a few minutes and I hope you have the most wonderful day! Until next time... thank you, Michelle :)
 

 

Supplies Used:

  • StarJamLines Flower Bouquet Digital stamp
  • Copic markers - YR000, YR00, YR02,Y13, Y15, Y17, Y38, E55, E57, E59, YG11, YG13, YG17, BG72, BG75, BG78, R20, R22, R24 and 0.
  • DecoFoil Black foil
  • Minc machine
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins
  • black card base
  • Martha Stewart score board
  • Tonic Studios Guillotine paper trimmer
  • Versafine Onyx Black Pigment ink
  • Stampendous Detail Clear embossing powder

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature