Handmade with Love

22 August 2020

Thinking of You



Another day, another beautiful floral digital image! Today I am back sharing another digital stamp from Rachel Vass Designs. And yes, I have foiled it again! I will admit that I am a foil addict! I guess there are worse things to be addicted to, right? Sign me up to FAA (foil addicts anonymous) lol

 


As soon as I saw this I knew it had to be foiled, so off I went to start creating! Again I started with a variety of Copic markers and started to bring it alive. Once I had it all coloured I heated up my Minc machine and sent it through with some gold foil. Seeing the image come out all foiled in gold and looking gorgeous is something that I will never tire of! It just makes my heart happy...seriously! I then set that aside and ran my card base through my die cutter with the coverup die, to get that fabulous pattern on the front of it. I made sure to have my garbage handy to poke all the little bits out of the holes...sooo many little bits!
 
Next I ran my image through my Scan N Cut with all my fingers and toes crossed that it would come out perfectly cut and again it didn't disappoint. I then added foam tape to the entire back of the floral piece and added it to the middle of my diecut card front. For the sentiment I took it from another set and foiled it to match the flowers. I think that the more simple font was perfect for it, as it doesn't compete with or take away from the floral nor the background. I glued down the sentiment in the middle and added 2 wee bits of foam tape at either end to give the ends some support. All that was left was to add a few clear sequins.


This turned out so pretty and exactly as I had envisioned. My love for a beautiful floral and gold foil runs deep.....this is most definitely not the last of them for me (I need to stock up on it). This card kind of gives me the old fashioned feels, but in a good way...I am kind of smitten with it.
 
As always thank you very much for stopping by and spending some time with me. I hope you've enjoyed my card for today and would love to hear what you think down below in the comments. I hope you have a wonderful and crafty day! Thanks again for stopping by, Michelle :)

Supplies Used:

  • Rachel Vass Designs Rose Blossom Digital stamp
  • Thermoweb gold foil
  • Minc machine
  • Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb cardstock
  • Copic Alcohol markers - G20, YG09, YG13, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y38, R11, R20 and R22.
  • lil' inker Pointelle Coverup die
  • Brother Scan N Cut
  • Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine
  • 3M foam tape
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins
  • Ranger Multi Medium Matte liquid adhesive

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature