Handmade with Love

25 March 2021

You Are Wonderful - RVD

Hello crafty peeps!  Today I am sharing my 4th card from the March release from Rachel Vass Designs.  This time I used the beautiful rose image from the Ravishing Rose digital stamp set.  There are 2 rose images in this set, but I decided to just use one to make this elegant card.

 When you have an image as lovely as this rose, you don't need much to make a beautiful card.  To start I added the rose and the sentiment in Silhouette Studio program exactly as I wanted them and then I added the rectangle frame around to add a bit more interest and to obviously frame the images.  I then printed it out and added some colour with a few Copic markers.  I then ran the panel through my Minc machine with some gold foil to add a bit of shine and also because gold makes everything more elegant and gorgeous!  It added just enough glam to it!

I then ran it through my die cutter using a stitched rectangle die to add that delicate stitched detail around the outside that I love.  All that was left was to pop it up on my card front using some foam tape and the final touch of a few light pink iridescent sequins. I swear this colour of pink is THE perfect pink....they go with everything!  I will be very sad when they are done, as I am not sure if the supplier has this colour anymore.....off to check now!

And that's it...that's all she wrote.  I love how simple yet elegant this is!  All it took was a beautiful image and sentiment, a bit of colour and some foil and a few sequins.  

If you haven't yet checked out Rachel's Etsy shop, please head on over and check it out.  She has so many beautiful images to pick from and gorgeous florals too!  I really hope you have enjoyed my card for today.  I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know what you think and to not miss out on nay future posts, sign up to be a subscriber!  

Thank you so very much for stopping by today and spending a few minutes with me...it is really appreciated.  I hope you have the most wonderful day and find a few minutes to sit down and get crafty!  

Thank you and until next time,
Michelle 💗

 Supplies used:

  • RachelVassDesigns Ravishing Rose digital stamp set
  • Copics -  R00, 11, 22, 81, YG11, 13, 17 and 67
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die
  • Gold Deco Foil by Thermoweb
  • Mini Minc machine
  • Silhouette Studio 
  • Canon Pixma laser printer
  • Neenah Solar White 80lb card stock 
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards Ballerina Sequin mix
  • 3M foam tape


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature