Handmade with Love

29 May 2021

When Music is Life - The Hedgehog Hollow

 

 Hello crafty friends....today I am sharing 2 cards plus a video using this months subscription box from The Hedgehog Hollow.   I used both of the stencils and did a bit of ink blending to bring them to life. I wanted them to have more of a classic look. Throw in a bit of heat embossing and they are quick and simple.


For card #1 blended 2 different Distress Oxide inks to add a wee bit of interest, instead of just the classic black piano keys.  Just a bit of ink blending, some heat embossing and a piece of ephemera and that was it with the addition of a few blue jewels. This came together pretty easily.
 
 
For card #2 I wanted it to have more of a classic acoustic guitar look to it. To achieve this, I blended 2 different brown Distress Inks and they worked out perfectly! In the process of making this card I did a little happy dance…you’ll have to watch the video to find out why though! Some stamping using the small musical instruments and the musical notes finished off the guitar. It was completed with some heat embossing on a heavy weight vellum, some black cardstock and a few black pearls.
 

I absolutely the more clean and classic look of these cards! They are exactly what I was hoping for. To watch the video either stay right here or head on over to my YouTube to see it in HD. Thank you so very much for stopping by today and I hope you have enjoyed these cards as much as I did making them! 

Until next time and I hope you all have a most wonderful and crafty day!
Michelle 💗
 
 
Supplies used:

 

 

 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature