Handmade with Love

10 May 2021

Let's Celebrate You

 


It's a grey and rainy here and as much as I do love rainy days (I really truly do), we need a bit of colour and sparkle for this rainy Monday.  So what is better than some neon inks and a bit of silver holographic glitter!
 
For my card today I paired a bunch of products from Maker Forte and it came together really quickly! They have recently come out with their own line of coloured inks, in addition to their Eclipse black and clear heat embossing glue ink pads and they are fabulous! For this card I used the In Bloom stencil that is designed by Jess Francisco in collaboration with Maker Forte and it is such a pretty design! I decided to use 3 of their neon Color Hive inks for the ink blending and they blended together beautifully and went on like butter!  The ink blending definitely softened them a bit so they aren't as bright. 


I decided to pair it with a strip of the black chevron paper from the Black to Basics Slimline paper pack, although the chevron design doesn't show on this. I really enjoy the look of a contrasting black and white patterned stripe down the side of the card.  There is such an amazing variety of designs in this paper pack, but the best thing about this paper is that in addition to the classic black and white design of it, it is also all completely foilable!  And everyone loves a bit (or alot) of foiling...I know I sure do!  So in addition to the black and white stripe I decided to add a thin strip of silver holographic glitter.  I added a thin strip of double sided tape and then sprinkled on the Sugar Sparkle Moon Dust Holographic glitter and then burnished it with my bone folder.  The holographicness (is that a word???) doesn't really show in the photo but it is there and it is beaut!


 To finish it off I added one of the sentiments (yes it is foilable as well) from the All Seasons Sentiments 6x6 paper pack which is also designed by Jess Francicso.  The final touch was to add it all to my card base with some foam tape and add a few blue gems.  

And that's it!  I love how this all came together.  Definitely head on over to Maker Forte to check all of their amazing products...you won't be disappointed!

Thank you very muchf or stopping bu today...I hooe you have a bit of sunshine in your part of the world!  Wishing you all a wonderful day and I hope you find some time to be creative!
Until next time,
Michelle 💗


 
Supplies Used:


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature