Handmade with Love

03 April 2022

Black and White with a Pop of Colour May 15th Workshop

 

Hi crafty friends... I am back with a very exciting post!  If you go back a few posts you will see that I had my final workshop to become an Altenew Certified Educator.  Well the good news is that I passed it and I am now officially a certified educator!  I am so very excited for all of the possibilities to come!  I've decided to host my first workshop and what better one to teach than the one that I used for my certification.

This class is all about black and white with a pop of colour!  We all need some simple yet elegant cards that deliver that WOW factor in our stash, and what better way to convey that elegance than with black and white.  Come and join me for a free 2 hour workshop where we will make 3-4 cards with the focus on just that...simple, elegant but still will make you say WOW!  

The workshop will be a virtual workshop held on Sunday, May 15 at 11am EDT via Zoom.  If you are interested, please send an email to swissmishka@gmail.com with the subject May 15 Workshop.  You will then be sent a PDF will all the details and supplies needed at a later date.  The workshop is limited to 20 participants.

I am very excited and very much looking forward to hosting my first official workshop and can't wait to create with you all!

I wish you all the most wonderful and creative day!  Until next time,


 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature