Handmade with Love

23 April 2021

Just Wanted to Say Hello - Polkadoodles

 

Hello and welcome back!  It's been a few days since I have posted but I am back with a very exciting post.....I have my first project to share as a new member of the Polkadoodles design team!  I discovered this company not too long and their absolutely adorable images, so was over the moon to become a part of their very talented team!  And also because it is Friday, that means it is time for a new Friday Challenge over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge blog and the theme is Anything Goes.

For my first project the theme is a butterflies, so I decided to use the super sweet Winnie Sunshine Delights Cheeky pre-coloured image. Have I mentioned how much I love working with pre-coloured images?!  As much as I do love colouring my own images, the pre-coloured ones just make it sooo easy and very convenient to use, especially if you are pressed for time.  

Anyways, to keep this card more on the CAS side I did a bit of ink blending using a circle I cut out on my Brother Scan' N Cut and used 2 light Distress Oxide inks that would match the colour palette and then added a few sprays of water to leave water droplets and pickup some of the ink.  For my images I decided that I wanted to have the individual butterflies fluttering around/away from her, so in addition to Winnie, I also cut out the individual butterflies.  I added her to my cardstock using some foam dots and then the butterflies, but only attached them on the middle, so it would add some dimension and make it appear as if they are flying off the paper.  


To finish off my card I added the sentiment from the Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiment Bundle  and cut out a piece of pink plaid paper from the Winnie Sunshine Delights 6x6 Paper Pad 2 so that it was slightly larger than my white ink blended cardstock and then popped that all up using some craft foam.  To complete my card, I added a bit of glitter to the butterflies (because all butterflies need a bit of sparkle) using my Wink of Stella pen, but unfortunately you really cannot see it in the photos. 

And that's it!  I love how easy they make it for you, as everything in the different collections co-ordinate so well, it makes easy work of a beautiful card!  I hope that you have enjoyed my post for today and there will be plenty more cuteness coming from Polkadoodles! 

I hope that you will come on over and join us for the new challenge over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.  We can't wait to see all of the amazing creativity!



Thank you all so very much for stopping by today and spending a bit of time with me.  I hope you all have the most wonderful day and find some time to get crafty.  Thank you again and until next time,
Michelle 💗


Supplies used:
 
 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature