Handmade with Love

11 February 2021

Thankful for YOU everyday

 

Hello crafty friends and welcome back. Today I am sharing a card made with the Happiness in a Cup digi from PolkaDotOrchard. I love this arrangement of sunflowers in the rustic tin pitcher!


My card today is fairly simple.  To begin I arranged my image and sentiment using my Silhouette Studio program and then printed them out on a piece of ivory card stock. I grabbed a colour palette of yellows, brown and greens since they are sunflowers and I wanted to try and keep them pretty accurate...well as accurate as I could get.  Once I had them all coloured, I added some flecks of white and black watercolour paint and let that dry.  Next I die cut the panel using my wonky stitched rectangle dies...these add such a fun element and detail to the panel. 

All that was left was to pop it up on my kraft card base using some craft foam and add the final touch of a few sparkling clear sequins. I wanted to keep this nice and simple and just focus on the beautiful image.  This is a great stamp set for so many occasions...birthdays, mothers day, just because, etc.

Thank you very much for popping in today....it is always very appreciated.  I hope you all have a wonderful and crafty day,  Michelle💗

 

 Supplies used:

  • PolkaDotOrchard Happiness in a Cup digital stamp set
  • Silhouette Studio program
  • Canon laser printer
  • Copic markers - E13, 15, 19, 49, 79, R39, YR21, 23, 24, C2, 3, 5, YG13, 17, 67, G16, 19, 29 and 0
  • Gansai Tambi 36 pan watercolour set
  • paint brush
  • MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle dies
  • Big Shot manual die cutter
  • Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive
  • ivory card stock
  • kraft card base
  • white craft foam


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature