Handmade with Love

30 January 2022

Kindness - Elizabeth Craft Designs

 

Hi friends!  Today I am back to share with you my first official post as a member of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Team!  I am pretty excited as it is to represent their Beautiful Blooms Collection, as this collection is truly beautiful!  If you haven't noticed I do love a beautiful floral, so super stoked to be able to represent this beautiful collection of florals!



For my card today I used the Kindness stamp set and coordinating die.  This stamp set has a gorgeous large image and some smaller ones to fill it out.  And the coordinating dies cut them all out including the sentiment perfectly! For my card I used a combination of Copic markers to colour in my image and then went in with a white gel pen to add some little detail dots and add a bit of whimsy to the image.


For the background I used one of the stencils from the Earth Patterns Stencil pack and very lightly and randomly ink blended some Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink.  I added a strip of black and white diagonal paper to the left side.  For the flower I diecut 2 more of the same image without stamping, as I stacked them altogether for the dimension.  I would normally use foam adhesive or little foam squares, but because some parts of it is very fine, it would have been hard to cut up little pieces, so this was perfect and made it more sturdy too.  For the sentiment I used some foam squares to pop it up and give it that dimension. I then added it all to my A2 side folding cardbase.  To finish it I added 5 small dots of varying sizes of the Craft Drops in Translucent Crystal.  These are the perfect little embellishment when it needs just a little bit more, but you want to keep it subtle.  And they apply beautifully too!

I hope that this has inspired you to sit down and get creative.  Thank you so very much for stopping by.  I wish you all a wonderful and crafty day.  Until next time 💗

Supplies Used: 
 
-  Memento Tuxedo Black ink
-  Copic markers - various colours
-  Neenah Solar White 80lb cardstock
-  Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Pumice Stone
-  blending brush
-  black and white striped paper
-  foam adhesive squrees
-  white craft foam
-  Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature