Handmade with Love

08 March 2023

Creativity.....

 

Hello friends and welcome back!  For todays card I had lots of colourful fun with a new background image stamp set Chain Reaction Stamp Set from the February release from Visible Image.  I wanted to again show how easy and fun it is to take the smaller background image stamps and use them for the main focus on a card.  

To start I used the pebble looking image and stamped it vertically several times from the top to the bottom of the cardstock using rainbow colours, but not in the rainbow order.  I used 2 different shades for each colour, a lighter and a darker tone.  I applied the lighter ink shade first to the stamp and then I lightly and randomly tapped the darker shade on the stamp.

I continued in this pattern until the cardstock is covered in fun colourful pebbles.  To add a bit more interest to it, I used another image from this set and stamped it once in opposite corners.  I feel this added a fun little element to it. 

I also used an image form the Transmission Glitch Stamp Set and layered it over the wonky squares in either corner (that is the unofficial name I gave to those images lol).


To add a bit of shine to it, I used some of the Mined Foundry Wax and applied it using a cotton bud and added some to the second image added in the corners.  I then heated it using my embossing heat tool to seal it and bring out the shine.


I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum from The Brighten the World Stamp Set.  This such a great and versatile stamp set and goes with all of the amazing creativeness that is Visible Image!
I added it to the middle of the stamped cardstock and wrapped the edges of the vellum around the sides of it and adhered it to the back.  I then popped it up on the cardbase using some foam tape and that was it.

I hope you have enjoyed my post for today.  Pull out those smaller background images, have fun with them and make them the star of the show!  I hope you find some time to sit down and create something magical today!  And I wish you all the most wonderful and creative day!  Thank you and until next time,




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature