Handmade with Love

15 November 2021

Pretty Things All Tied Up in Ribbon

 

 Hi crafty friends..welcome back!  Today I am sharing 2 gift boxes I made as my guest designer spot for the BastelTraum challenge blog #107.  This months theme is recipes or gift boxes and anything to do with gift giving.  

I decided to make 2 simple gift boxes to gift to someone, as with the holiday season fast approaching they will come in very handy!  I have had a gift box punch sitting around (that I had completely forgotten about until now) so I thought what better time to use it than now!  So I made 2 boxes using some patterned kraft paper.  The bigger one measures 4"x4" and the smaller is 4"x2.5".  I simply adorned them with some co-ordinating paper and some big bows!  I love that red satin one!  

But what is a beautiful gift box without a tag?  They go hand in hand, or else who will the recipient know who it came from.  For my tags I used the Lawn Fawn Tag You're It die set and layered up the 2 different sizes in it.  Even though they are not the exact same shape, they go perfectly together!  I decided to add a bit of sparkle to the tags, although it is very hard to see in the photo (you can just barely see it).  For that I used the Altenew Flowing Drops Stencil and for the sparkle I used the new Lawn Fawn Fairy Dust Stencil Paste.  This stencil paste has the prettiest sparkle!  It is not an in your face sparkle, but is just really lovely!  I then just attached the 2 tags using a bit of red and whote striped twin after adding 2 sparkly diecuts.  I love how these 2 boxes turned out!  The subtle sparkle when paired with those big and fabulous bows is just perfect!

I really hope that you will join us for his months challenge!  There are more amazing creations form the rest of the design team.  Head on over to the challenge blog for more inspiration and to join us!


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature