Handmade with Love

27 July 2021

2 Quick and Simple Stencilled Cards - Maker Forte

 

Hello and happy Tuesday crafty peeps! Today I am sharing 2 quick and simple stencilled cards using some new products from Maker Forte. Stencils are one of my favourite, if not my favourite tools to use in my crafty toolbox.  So when I saw this new stencil from Maker Forte called Cable Knit Cardigan which is part of their newest release, I knew I had to have it!

For both cards I used the same technique, but coloured the texture paste for one and added glitter to the other. To keep them nice and simple, I didn't add much else to them. Ultra White Heavy Weight 110lb cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25" was used for both of the stencilled backgrounds and it held up perfectly to the paste. To colour the Texture Paste I used one of the new additions to the Color Hive family...Fog Ink. This new ink colour is a really pretty and a perfect light grey! For the glitter I used the Sugar Sparkle Snow Flurries Glitter. This glitter is a perfect white and very sparkly....soooo pretty!

I added the fog coloured one to a light grey cardstock I had in my stash. And the glitter one I added to an A2 top folding cardbase. All they needed was a sentiment and they were perfect! For the sentiments I found THE MOST PERFECT ones in the All Seasons Sentiments 6x6 paper pack. I really lucked out! 

It is really hard to see the sparkle in the photo...photos never do sparkle any justice. if you want to see the sparkle, head on over to my Instagram account I have a process video just below showing how they were made. You can watch it here or head on over to my YouTube channel to see it in HD.


Thank you so very much for stopping by!  It is really very much appreciated!  I hope you all have the most wonderful day and until next time,
Michelle 💗


Supplies Used:
*double sided tape
*plastic spatula knife
*score board

 

 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature